Moravská národní galerie 194 let od založení
The Moravian Gallery in Brno came into being in 1961 and celebrates 50 years of its existence under the MG trademark. However, through its collections its pedigree goes back to the Museum of Applied Arts, established in 1873, and even to the original Franz Josef Museum in Brno, founded as early as 1817 as a universal museum with its sphere of activity covering the whole territory of Moravia and Austrian Silesia. As such it represents the ﬁ rst continually developing public art collection in Moravia (194 years). A really good reason to celebrate!
We designed Architecture of exhibition
Designed by AA 2011 /Stepan Malovec Coop. - graphic design